BECOME PART OF THE STORY
Fred Martin-Dye MEng. works for McLaren Automotive; he also races a McLaren.
His unique connection to McLaren makes him the ideal ambassador for Your Company.
Racing: Fred is a topline McLaren GT Racing Driver. As well as support from McLaren, Fred is currently sponsored by global software group, Basis Technologies.
Day Job: Fred's 'other' job is Project Manager, McLaren Automotive; McLaren Technical Centre, Woking, UK.
- Your company branding on the ultimate McLaren GT Racecar, and on Fast Fred's Race Suit
- Races Televised throughout Europe, and Worldwide online, with Bumper Race Day Crowds
- Showcase and promote your company to an international audience
- Exposure through McLaren Social Media Channels
- Race day entertainment and hospitality for your company's guests, hosted by the team and driver, 'Fast Freddie’.
- Use in your company's advertising & promotional material, office reception, trade exhibitions etc., and on Team T-shirts, hats, jackets, signed posters, memorabilia
- Personal appearances/talks from Fred by arrangement
- Q&A McLaren insight at your company activities and events
- Possible guest rides in the race car, driven by Fred on track test days, for staff, customers, associates, suppliers, and potential clients
Fred: "At the circuit, any down time I have between track sessions and team briefings is spent entertaining partners and their guests, either in the team race awning or in one of the hospitality enclosures. And away from the track I'm also involved in seminars and presentations. Motor racing is all about emotion and passion, and is a great way to develop staff, client, and potential client relationships; something that could really work for Your Company."
Part of a message sent to Fred from a race day sponsor: "I’ll never forget it. I just watched the whole race again on YouTube. It was really quite spectacular and I immensely appreciate everything you did to look after me yesterday.“
Contact Fred to arrange a meeting at McLaren's Technical Centre, or at your offices, to discuss how to showcase your company, both on and off the track
Phone: +44 7900 737225 email: firstname.lastname@example.org